A Gator in Dar Es Salaam

"Ex Africa semper aliquid novi - Out of Africa always something new" -Pliny the Elder

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Zanzibar

Karibu, I will be leaving for Zanzibar on Friday morning and will not return until Monday. I hope I can figure out how to post some pictures so that you all can see some of things I am seeing. We had some Norwegian students move on to our floor last night and they are pretty cool. One girl from my program is going home, but she wasnt nice and I wont miss her. I have my first Swahili test tommorow, so I should study, but we will see. Gotta run, but I will let you know how Zanzibar was on Monday.

Matt

2 Comments:

  • At 9/12/2005 3:58 PM, Blogger Troy Alexander said…

    Let me know if I can help you posting those pics somehow, I'm excited to see them.

     
  • At 9/12/2005 6:10 PM, Blogger GOJAGS said…

    Matt
    Great stuff! I jyusr rec' this from Brenda and caught up with your adventures. It really does sound exciting and quite a learning experience. I'm sure you have already heard about the Jags beating Seattle. Matt Jones did 2 end arounds, took a snap from center on a run, and caught 2 passes. Just a bit different from last year. Take care and stay safe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home